RISE- Readiness for Individual Success in Employment- is designed to assist young adults in transitioning from high school to adult life. Developed in partnership between Employment Horizons, Inc. and Abilities of Northwest Jersey Inc., agencies with a combined 100+ years of providing employment services, this new program is geared towards people ages 16-24 who are no longer in high school and are figuring out their next steps.
This is a free program to eligible individuals, thanks to a grant from the New Jersey Department of Labor!
Who is eligible?
• Age 16-24
• Resident of Morris, Sussex, or Warren counties
• Have a documented disability or are willing to self-certify limitations
• May or may not have a high school diploma
• Interested in exploring employment
• Interested in full-time employment
• Require support to prepare for, obtain, and maintain employment
How do I get started?
Contact Samantha Oras, Manager of Education Initiatives to determine program eligibility and to sign up.