Employment Horizons is a not for profit organization seeking to hire a grounds keeper for their Picatinny Arsenal site. Candidate will perform various grounds keeping tasks as described in the scope of work for the specified contract according to proper techniques.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess basic reading skills.
- Must be organized and able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Good physical stamina and work tolerance.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to work under stress and maintain an even temperament.
- Knowledge of proper and safe use of equipment in performing general lawn care tasks
Interested and qualified applicants should contact Amanda Cortese, Manager of Human Resources at 973-538-8822 ext. 265 or firstname.lastname@example.org at their earliest convenience.
Employment Horizons is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
**Please note that Employment Horizons’ work at Picatinny Arsenal is part of the AbilityOne program. The majority of employees hired for this contract must have a disability.**