Morris County based Employment Horizons is seeking a dynamic individual to utilize their knowledge of medical aspects of disability, behavioral and social sciences, medical and vocational information to assist program participants to develop skills necessary to attain vocational potential. Candidates should be hand-on counselors with excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, or related field
- At least two years’ experience working with people with disabilities
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Ability to anticipate a problem and develop strategies in advance.
- Agility in multi-tasking.
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and organizational skills
- Excellent listening and verbal/written communication skills.
- High degree of common sense and good judgment.
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Ability to understand viewpoints of other disciplines.
- Certification in First Aid/CPR or willingness to obtain
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Master’s Degree in Rehabilitation Counseling or related field
- Experience with ABA, Case Management, or Job Coaching
Interested candidates should send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out form here.
Employment Horizons is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.