Employment Horizons, a not for profit organization, is seeking a Job Developer for its Career Development Services Division. This position is responsible for developing community based job placements for people with disabilities primarily in Morris and adjacent counties. Duties also include providing career guidance, job seeking skills training, and job sampling opportunities. Job coaching and follow along services will also be provided as assigned. Candidates must be willing to work occasional night and weekend hours.
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities):
- BA/BS degree in psychology, marketing or a related field
- Two years’ experience in industry performing sales related work preferred
- Strong presentation skills to individuals and small to large groups
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to anticipate a problem and develop strategies in advance
- Agility in multi-tasking
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent listening and verbal/written communication skills
- High degree of common sense and good judgment
- Ability to work independently
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to email@example.com or fill out form here.
Employment Horizons is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.